How to Get the Schema Name and Database Name of the
29/01/2008 · Probably not. If the database name is the name of the current database, it would be essentially redundant. If the database name is the name of some other database, in order to get the names of all the tables in the specified schema, you could create a database link to the remote system (which assumes you have a login and password to the remote... The Server parameter specifies the name of the server from which to retrieve mailbox database information. If you specify this parameter, the command retrieves information about all of the mailbox databases on the server that you specify.
IDUG Forums Accessing SQLCA within a SQL procedure
The Server parameter specifies the name of the server from which to retrieve mailbox database information. If you specify this parameter, the command retrieves information about all of the mailbox databases on the server that you specify....Since I do not know database name prior to connection I do not write this statement: sqlca.database="some database name" Although I get information that connected database is of sql server by 'sqlca.sqlreturndata' but I am unable to obtain database name i.e. 'sqlca.database' is still empty. How can I get db name in this case. Thanks in advance Kamran Ahmad
SQLCA fields SAP
This entry describes how to find and change the "db_name" for a database, or the ORACLE_SID for an instance, without recreating the database. SCOPE & APPLICATION For DBAs requiring to either find or change the db_name or ORACLE_SID. how to use binaural beats to get high 29/01/2008 · Probably not. If the database name is the name of the current database, it would be essentially redundant. If the database name is the name of some other database, in order to get the names of all the tables in the specified schema, you could create a database link to the remote system (which assumes you have a login and password to the remote. How to get into bios from startup
Handling Runtime Errors Oracle Help Center
- Developing a Pro*C/C++ Application Oracle
- How to set application name using sqleseti api call DB2
- A Dynamic SQL/Forms Database Browser docs.actian.com
- Get-Mailbox Database docs.microsoft.com
How to get the current DBMS, Database or user through ODBC Tag(s): Database These useful informations can be retrieved via direct calls to the ODBC API. This way we don't need DBMS-specific SELECT statement.
- The database server does not set this number to zero for each statement. Your program can set this variable to zero before executing a sequence of statements. After the last statement, this number is the total number of input/output operations for the entire statement sequence.
- So i'm expecting sqlca.sqlcode value is 0. Based on that we are handling exception. But its actually coming as 1403. Based on that we are handling exception. But its actually coming as 1403.
- IBM Db2, announced in 2017,, is the successor name to the 1980s-introduced DB2. The names DB2(tm) and Db2(tm) refer to database-server products developed by IBM.
- However, you can connect twice to the same database using just one database name because that name identifies the default and non-default databases. Ensuring Data Integrity Your application program must ensure the integrity of transactions that manipulate data at two or more remote databases.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: O'Connor ACT, Karabar ACT, Reid ACT, Acton ACT, Amaroo ACT, ACT Australia 2644
- New South Wales: Hambledon Hill NSW, Chinderah NSW, Padstow NSW, Werombi NSW, Mt Keira NSW, NSW Australia 2085
- Northern Territory: Hundred of Douglas NT, Berrimah NT, Freds Pass NT, Canberra NT, Connellan NT, Karama NT, NT Australia 0827
- Queensland: Calliope QLD, Federal QLD, Jaggan QLD, Poona QLD, QLD Australia 4025
- South Australia: Rocky Plain SA, Monash SA, Saltia SA, Willalooka SA, Yunyarinyi SA, Winulta SA, SA Australia 5031
- Tasmania: Roger River TAS, Mount Stuart TAS, Summerhill TAS, TAS Australia 7076
- Victoria: Bulga VIC, Oak Park VIC, Beeac VIC, Glenlyon VIC, Diapur VIC, VIC Australia 3006
- Western Australia: North Dandalup WA, North Plantations WA, Mount Wells WA, WA Australia 6092
- British Columbia: Prince George BC, Salmon Arm BC, Zeballos BC, Queen Charlotte BC, Zeballos BC, BC Canada, V8W 2W5
- Yukon: Jakes Corner YT, Upper Liard YT, Summit Roadhouse YT, Klukshu YT, Dezadeash YT, YT Canada, Y1A 5C3
- Alberta: Boyle AB, Chipman AB, Amisk AB, Edberg AB, Stavely AB, Forestburg AB, AB Canada, T5K 2J5
- Northwest Territories: Dettah NT, Jean Marie River NT, Dettah NT, Sambaa K'e NT, NT Canada, X1A 7L8
- Saskatchewan: Strongfield SK, Abernethy SK, Beechy SK, Pennant SK, North Portal SK, Storthoaks SK, SK Canada, S4P 2C8
- Manitoba: St. Claude MB, Waskada MB, Grandview MB, MB Canada, R3B 3P7
- Quebec: Saint-Marc-des-Carrieres QC, Baie-Trinite QC, Matagami QC, Mont-Saint-Hilaire QC, Sainte-Marie QC, QC Canada, H2Y 6W9
- New Brunswick: Lameque NB, Minto NB, Lac Baker NB, NB Canada, E3B 8H8
- Nova Scotia: Wolfville NS, Shelburne NS, Bedford NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S1
- Prince Edward Island: Summerside PE, Brackley PE, Meadowbank PE, PE Canada, C1A 2N6
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Portugal Cove-St. Philip's NL, Musgrave Harbour NL, Glenburnie-Birchy Head-Shoal Brook NL, Small Point-Adam's Cove-Blackhead-Broad Cove NL, NL Canada, A1B 8J3
- Ontario: Salem in South Bruce, Bruce County ON, St. Albert ON, Oak Flats ON, Clarkeburg, Randwick ON, Lorneville ON, Val Caron ON, ON Canada, M7A 9L1
- Nunavut: Ponds Inlet NU, Perry River NU, NU Canada, X0A 4H3
- England: Shoreham-by-Sea ENG, Ellesmere Port ENG, Bloxwich ENG, Brentwood ENG, Peterborough ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 4A8
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 2H7
- Scotland: Hamilton SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Livingston SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Paisley SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 9B1
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, Wrexham WAL, Swansea WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 6D9